Credit Score in 23452>Question Details

Carina, Home Buyer in 23452

I was just denied for a loan. I had the 3.5% down payment..I do have about $1k in medical bills .. My middle score is 580..I was due to close on the

Asked by Carina, 23452 Wed Apr 7, 2010

19..Does anyone know of a lender who can work at 580 middle score?

Answers

5
580 with FHA I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 620 for FHA and even VA loans. So if anyone can get your loan approved they can!!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
There are lenders who go down to 580, but you need to speak with your loan officer and find out why your mortgage fell through and what programs you qualify for. You should also focus on improving your credit scores. Whether you hire someone else to do it for you or fix your credit yourself, you need to start doing something about your credit TODAY. Here'a a few quick credit repair tips to help you get started.

http://www.creditfirm.net/blogs/5-simple-credit-repair-tips.html

Good Luck!!
Web Reference: http://www.creditfirm.net
Hi Carina, I can help you. You will need to have at least 5% to put down and a debt to income ratio below 45%. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and some of the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. I am not going to give you the hard sell so if you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage professional please contact me.

Fritz Walter
203-783-4551
fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Anything in the 500s is considered low... but I am curious as to why they even pre-approved you. You may want to get that score up... some may give you a loan, but you will pay in interest up the wazoo
I sure do, there are a few lenders that can go down to a 580 credit score for FHA. Visit our site or email me if you want any help.