Credit Score in 29611>Question Details

CRYB28, Renter in Greenville, SC

I want to purchase my first home but I have low credit score. Need help on how to build my credit score. I don't know where to start.

Asked by CRYB28, Greenville, SC Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

20
The Lenders Network is where you should start if you have credit issues. They work with lots of clients with less than perfect credit and can refer you to lenders that are a good match for your situation.
Cryb28,
The first step is to get a copy of your credit report to see what actually is on your report.
Cordially,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
A great person to help you with a credit building plan is Bianca West. http://biancawestmortgage.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
Also never pay for credit repair.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
I am Nima Buva, REALTOR with South Carolina Home Corp. and I work with Mortgage Broker whose job is to hunt around for the perfect mortgage. His name is Mark Wells and name of his company is "Preferred Financial Services. Please give him a call at (864) 235-9596 or email him at mark@the greatestrates.com and he will do the rest. Tell him that I referred you to him and do not forget to call me at (864) 634-8670 when you are ready to buy. GOOD LUCK!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
We are having a First Time Home Buyer seminar on October 10th at 6:30PM at The Crowne Plaza Hotel. I invite you to register and attend and you can get a lot of your questions answered.
http://www.upstatehomeseller.com/fthb
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
Good afternoon. My name is Jason Pruitt and I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Caine in Greenville. If you are looking to build your credit score, you need to contact Alex Lilla at Benchmark. His email is alilla@benchmark.us. Tell him that I referred you and he will take care of you.

When you are ready to buy, I would like to be your first call.

Jason
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
I am the CEO of NationalRealEstatePayments.Com and we specialize in your specific issue. First we determine how far away you are from a home loan approval, second we review your issues and create a plan to resolve them third we may be able to approve you for seller finance now or in the future depending on your needs. Check out our site and let us know if you have questions.

You are smart to ask the question and prepare yourself for your goal!

Jenny
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
I would contact a local lender and talk with them to see what steps you need to take.
If your credit is bad I would advise for you to get a secure credit card and a walmart credit card. Both help build credit tremendously!
Go over this with you lender, they will know exactly where you need to start.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
I specialize in helping buyers like you. We have a seller financing program called Beat the Bank. When making your payments through this program we report your payments to the credit bureau which builds your credit. I also have a lawyer on staff should there be any issues on your credit report that do not belong to you. Be very careful with credit repair services. Some are helpful but many are not. We are at the Home Sales and Rental store at 1401 woodruff rd.

Jenny Cockrell, BIC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
As a mortgage professional I receive many calls from individuals seeking the same advice. While many credit concerns may be simple to resolve there are others that may be more challenging. And while each individual's circumstances maybe different, I begin the same with all of my customers by taking a through look at their present situation, determine a plan of action, determine our time frame, and set a goal. What's challenging for most consumers is where to turn and who to trust in addition there's so many credit reporting sources on the internet that it's confusing and over whelming. And the consurmer is not aware that the credit scores they may be given may not even be accurate because most are scores are created by the company selling the product or service, or they may use the Advantage scoring system, which is not recognized by any lending institution. There's a big difference in needing to boost a credit score and that of actual credit repair or credit rebuilding. Please call me if you would like to discuss your particular issues. I would be glad to offer my expertise.

Charlotte Ellison, NMLS# 230385
President
Key Mortgage Group, Inc.
NMLS# 229586
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Creditmend247.com

This is the solution for any individual looking to improve their credit score to get approved on a mortgage or a loan. They have over a 95% success rate with their clientele and are there to serve the customer. Give them a call at 682-200-8800 or visit their site at http://www.creditmend247.com
To improve your credit score, you need an advice from the expert and experienced Mortgage Professional. I have one whom I always send my clients for advice and help. His name is Mark Wells who owns preferred financial and writes article in Greenville News Sunday edition. Contact him at (864) 235-9596 or at mark@thegreatestrates.com and tell him you got his number from me. Do not forget to give me the good news of improvement in your credit score. My number is (864) 634-8670 Good Luck!
Be very careful where you get advice, such as paying a delinquent debt will hurt your credit score. A good advisor can help you. We offer seller finance and lease option for cases like yours. Contact me, we csn create a plan for you.
The thing that would need the most help is the credit score. There may be some lenders out there that can work with bad credit scores. For example, the average credit score minimum for some loans are about 620, but some lenders can go as low as 580 and some want credit scores as 680. You sometimes just have to shop around and see what you can get. Although, I would suggest to try to increase their credit scores because it will only be to their future benefit. The most effective way to fixing a credit score is to pay your revolving credit card balance. If there is a collection on your credit there isn't much that can be done in the short run. It is best to pay back any collections as soon as possible (which you've done). So as time goes on the collection will become more insignificant to your credit score and will help it return to a better score.
Contact Alex lilla with benchmark in Greenville. They will help fix credit with no upfront cost or obligation. Tell him I referred you. 864-527-9980
500-579 fico scores may qualify for FHA 10% down and a minimum 580 fico score may qualify for 3.5% or half percent down payment program FHA. You don't have to pay any medical at all. I specialize in Under 640 Fico Score Loans and offer credit repair at no cost to raise fico scores to qualify. Here are some links to study and consider.

Beware of companies offering to fix your credit for an upfront fee.

Best advice is to find a lender to help with your scores
Randy Roberts stop spamming Trulia. The Lendersnetwork is a scam buyers beware. They hire people to creat fake profiles and spam Truila.

Look at Randy Roberts profile he has 100s of spam comments left on blogs. This company uses companies overseas to create fake profiles to leave comments all over the internet to promote their company. There a mortgage lead company that wants to sale your information to mortgage lenders and brokers.