Credit Score in Bakersfield>Question Details

Langille, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

I need to increase my credit score by 7 pts to qualify for PMI. Does it take credit reports a long time to show 7 pt increase?

Asked by Langille, Bakersfield, CA Tue Mar 20, 2012

Answers

3
Scott Godzyk’s answer
The best person to ask is your loan officer, they can review your credit and let you know how to go about a rapid rescore. Scores are affected by paying on time and by lowering balances to below 50% of your credit limits. Do not close accounts, that lowers scores.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 20, 2012
Get in touch with a good lender ASAP. They will take a look at your credit and tell you what you need to repair and when you can be in a position to qualify. If you don't know of anyone, give me a call and I will refer you to someone. Good luck.
Your lender should be able to help you with this. They can advise what needs to be done to increase the score. Have you spoken with a lender? If you need to be referred to one, please call me or email me.

Shanti

Email: shanti@shantibrinsfield.com
Cell: 661.978.7101