Credit Score in 08759>Question Details

hiddenmetaph…, Other/Just Looking in Manchester Township,...

I need to improve my credit score of 564 to move on with life and family.

Asked by hiddenmetaphor, Manchester Township, NJ Mon Feb 4, 2013

Hi, I am 23 yrs old female. I can see that my Experian credit score is 564. I had many issues as an 18yr old that im still trying to fix. I am currently repaying two debt collectors (1 more payment on 1, 1 more year of payments with the other) I have a school loan of 10,160. And i have two credit cards, A capitol One and an Orchard Bank. I bank with Wells Fargo. I need to start planning for my family. I am soon to have a 3 year old step son and we will need a new place and car. How can i improve my score or find a way to show i am being responsible now for all current and past debts. I am currently paying on time for everything (Credit cards, collections)

Answers

6
Trevor Curran’s answer
Good morning hiddenmetaphor,

I applaud you on your taking responsibility for your financial affairs, especially your credit. To accomplish your goal will take time, patience and persistence, but I promise you, with the correct guidance you can accomplish your goal.

For your current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website. http://www.consumer-action.org/

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE. http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0058-credit-repair-how-…

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

If you thought my answer was useful, please give me a "Thumbs Up." Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
We help people who have low credit scores and match you with a lender that has a loan product for you. 580 credit score needed for FHA and 620 for conventional with 3% down
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 22, 2013
It looks like you are moving in the right direction by paying everything on time. Have you sat down and spoke with a mortgage rep or loan officer at Wells Fargo or at another institution? They can usually assist with either credit repair or have suggestions on how to improve your credit score in addition to paying everything on time.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
Randy Roberts stop spamming Trulia. The Lendersnetwork is a scam buyers beware. They hire people to creat fake profiles and spam Truila.

Look at Randy Roberts profile he has 100s of spam comments left on blogs. This company uses companies overseas to create fake profiles to leave comments all over the internet to promote their company. They are a mortgage lead company that wants to sale your information to mortgage lenders and brokers.
Please click on the links below. I hope you find this articles helpful. They have helped many of my past customers get back on track. Please feel to contact me directly if you need some some additional assistance.

Best of Luck!

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/11/can_i_buy…

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/08/myths_and…
It looks like you are making some good moves to accomplish your goals. I know of a very good mortgage rep that has credit repair programs. Let me know if you would like his contact information. Keep up the good work !!