Question Details

Tameka Mills, Renter in Lynn, MA

I'm a twin, some of my credit information is on my sister account. How can clarify that and who should I contact to do so.?

Asked by Tameka Mills, Lynn, MA Tue Sep 10, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


You will need to contact the 3 credit bureaus and send them a copy of your picture ID, social security card and explanation of why this happened. If you have an evil twin who keeps using your social security number to get loans, you may have to file a police report against her to get her to stop ruining your life.

Go to first to find out which bureau was affected and then contact the bureaus via email or mail.



1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer