Surrubcr, Home Owner in Spicewood At Bullcreek...

I have a credot score 0f 596 but I want to refinance my house. I have lots of equity and can pay off all my debt as well as lower my monthly mortgage.

Asked by Surrubcr, Spicewood At Bullcreek, Austin, TX Wed Feb 8, 2012

Can I find someone who will to refinance at a decent interest rate?

Answers

7
In short Yes.. I know several lenders that can go down to a 580 credit score for a refi with a few other requirements but I see people at 580 get approved daily... If you need any help email me or visit our site http://www.thelendersnetwork.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
if you have cash available and can payoff some debt, it should increase your scores. your lender should be able to tell you how much to raise it to 620.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 8, 2012
That might be tough with the score. Speak with a good lender, you'll find out quickly whether you do or do not have options.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 8, 2012
If you can pay off all of your debts or pay them down to below 40% credit utilization that should really help your credit. It may be enough to bump your scores up to a 620 or 640 pretty quickly. The question is why are your scores so low now. Is your credit maxed out? Using a high percentage of your available credit will keep your scores lower even though you pay everything on time.

I would recommend you take the time to find a lender who will go over your credit with you so you can see what you need to do.... Rates will be low for sometime.. no need to rush. Find somebody to work with with you and give you the guidance you need to get your credit scores moving in the right direction.

Feel free to call me to discuss your situation. I have over 10 years of experience as a mortgage broker and real estate agent.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Hi there,

I have a lender who can refinance you even if you have a not so perfect credit score. Rather than to discuss online, please feel free to contact me and I can go into detail about it. Thank you!

Angele Moyseos
VOX Real Estate LLC
acmoyseos@gmail.com
512.466.8252
Surrubcr,
From what you have posted I believe strongly that we can raise your score enough to get refinanced.
Contact me directly for assistance. There is a specific method to follow. We can run your records through a FREE service which will analyze your specifics and advise on exactly what to do on each account. The one thing I can say for sure is DO NOT completly payoff any credit cards at this time. Let's get a specific plan in place. It will then take 30 - 60 days for your score to move upward. I recently helped a client move her score from just over 600 to over 640 in 45 days. Closed a house in 75 days from the day we met.

Best Wishes. Contact me directly if you'd like assistance.
Bill Austin ~ 512-709-6343 ~ bill@teamprice.com
I agree with John, you need a good lender if you need a referral let me know. Best of Luck!

Warmest Regards,

Vanessa Nunez
VOX Real Estate, LLC
512-750-5716
vanessanunez.realtor@gmail.com