Credit Score in Greenbelt>Question Details

mahen1978, Other/Just Looking in Media, PA

I came new to this country, How can I get a House for rental and buy a car on finance. without my credit score.

Asked by mahen1978, Media, PA Mon Dec 3, 2012

I have started a good paying job, but these credit score are new thing to me. can anybody give me some tips to start my life here in US

Regards
Mahi

Answers

2
A home is a necessity no matter where you live! So although you do not have credit you may need to ask your employer to write a letter of how you have been employed and the fact that you are an outstanding employee and that your job continuance is very good. Then it might be necessary to ask your employer if they will pay the landlord direct by taking the amount of your rent out of paycheck every two weeks and then paying it on the first of the month. If they can guarantee that they are willing to do this as well you will have a better chance of getting someone to rent to you. If you need more tips and tricks as to how to navigate around the credit process, contact me. I am here to help!

All the Best!
Thank you so much Natalie...I will do that..
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your reply Natalie..I will do that.
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Cars and rentals are big items you must start small first. I worked with a couple from South Africa that did not have credit. I was able to help them rent a place by working with their company to pay the rent directly. A lender could probably answer this question best but I'll try. I think you need to start off small the starting with applying for department story credit cards and gas station credit cards. Pay this off faithfully and you will establish more credit and build a credit good credit history.