Credit Score in Las Vegas>Question Details

bill_green27, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN FIX CREDIT I NEED SOMEONE IN LAS VGEAS DONT WANNA DO THE WEBSITE THING IF U KNOW SOMEONE GOOD AND GET THE JOB DONE PLZ EMAIL

Asked by bill_green27, Las Vegas, NV Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

8
Lucy Pinon’s answer
I have clients who went to Coast to Coast Consulting. And, to another company that is now out of business. Basically, they charged over $1000 up front. They sent some letters disputing the charges. In the end, my clients had to come out of pocket to pay off they bad accounts. All 3 of my clients learned a valuable lesson: Pay your bills on time, try to not borrow too much.
If you still decide to go to a consultant, check them well with BBB, Angie's list, Yelp, etc. and, try to find someone who does not charge a huge fee, upfront.
ok thanks
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013
Best way to fix credit: Pay all your bills on time.
Don't spend beyond your means.
Keep your driving history clear.
If you can't afford something, do without.
Read the fine print on service contracts.
If you purchase something on credit, no interest for so many months, make sure you have it paid off before the final date, or the credit charges are retroactive.
Skip going out to dinner. Eat in, it is cheaper.
Get a cheaper cell phone plan, shut off the land line, (or vice versa).
Be frugal and make a goal.
GOOD LUCK
Oh, and don't pay anyone to fix your credit for you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 26, 2013
Great nonsense advice. Too bad so many people do not want to hear this.
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013
and*
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
any way is that i have old thing that need to come off
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
I see this is an old post. But if you have not yet pulled the trigger on this, I have 2 reputable companies I can recommend. Call me if you are interested. Thank you.

Check me out on the National Real Estate Post and get your clients an approval today!
http://www.city1stlasvegas.com/EmployeeDetail.aspx?EmployeeI…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator

City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175

https://1sttrack.city1st.com/images/logos/Logo_City1stColor175.png
Hi Bill,

You can fix your credit by doing the following .
What Can I Do to Improve My Score? * To get the best credit score, you need a few different credit types including revolving accounts (credit cards, lines of credit) and installment accounts (auto loans, personal loans, mortgages). *You Should Reduce your balances on credit cards about 75% or less of your available credit. Don't charge more than you can pay off in a month. You don't have to pay interest on a credit card to get a good credit score, and it's a smart financial habit to pay off your credit cards in full each month. *Always Pay your bills on time. * If you don't already have established credit or you need to rebuild, get a secured credit card. Secured credit cards report your credit payment history information to the credit bureaus just like a regular credit card. They are "secured" by your money. Check with your banker. Helene M Moore Windermere Prestige Properties 702-275-2192
I can show a a relatively easy way to do it yourself, I just did it for my husband and he went from 489 to 720 in about 3 months and I can also get you the information of someone that can do it for you for about $500 I think. Just contact me and I will give you the info.

Valentina Swingle
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston Blvd. Ste. 180
Cell. 702 202 9707
E-mail. swingleestates@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Doing it yourself is do-able but sometimes a lengthy process. If you need the process to go a bit quicker try Paul Newman at Credit Advantage, LLC 702-309-2745. Yes, it is a charge to repair your credit, but he is very knowledgeable. Either way, best wishes.
Brandon Hawkinson Directors Mortgage Has worked wonders for my clients
702-491-7469
I have two face-to-face experts I work with regularly -- please use the form on this page to get started.

http://seelasvegaslistings.com/las-vegas-mortgage-financing/