Credit Score in Phoenix>Question Details

bkluzier, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

How to get financing to purchase a home in az with a low credit score?

Asked by bkluzier, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jun 22, 2012

Hi im looking to buy my first home but i dont have the best credit score its a 565 due to my student loans which are the only thing on my credit report. I have saved 20k to use as a down payment for my first home but not sure what to do about financing with my low credit score. I had thought about consolidating my student loans with hopes of improving my credit score but not sure if that would do anything. Does anyone have any advice on a company that would finance me or a way to improve my credit score.

Answers

4
Good Morning,

The Lender I work with, provides one of the best home purchase program in America. They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. While they provide everyone with mortgage options, they also provide one extraordinary mortgage product! The mortgage is unique in that everyone that qualifies receives the same incredible terms, which makes homeownership affordable, and you do not need perfect credit.
• No Down Payment,
• No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
• No Lender Fees,
• No Pre-Payment Penalty,
• No Mortgage Insurance,
• No Perfect Credit,
• Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.5% as 6-22-12

If you would like more information please contact me.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Call this lender he will tell you exactly what you need to do to buy your first home.

Mike Kortas
Loan Officer: Nova Home Loans
480-228-5442
480-389-2573Fax
mike.kortas@novahomeloans.com
My company has a nice home available for you that we can set you up with affordable owner financing. We accept most low credit score situations. What area of Phoenix are you looking to purchase? What is your desired purchase price amount and/or monthly payment?

Thanks.
Tom Brain
Senior Managing Partner
Southern Real Estate, LLC
Phone: 602-315-9581
Email: tomb@srehome.com
were looking to purchase a home in maricopa az with the housing market in that area i think its very doable to buy a house there and have a mortgage around or under $900 a month
Flag Fri Jun 22, 2012
Since you have a good amount of cash to put down ($20k would be 20% on a $100k purchase), I might have a few lenders that can get you approved.

Send me an email and I'd be glad to share their contact info with you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
Cell: 480.231.6769