Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

How do you file something on someone's credit report?

Asked by Alison Hillman, San Francisco, CA Thu Dec 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Deborah Garvin’s answer

Curious about your question? Are you wanting to establish evidence of something, or are you trying to establish a "claim"? If it is the latter, depending on the situation you may be able to file a mechanics lien on the title of the property (for any work done) and/or file a small claims suit.

Understanding a little more on the background on your question will elicit a more in depth and accurate response.

All my best,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 8, 2013
You have to be a creditor that reports to the bureaus or something like a judgement or lien reported from public records.
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer