Credit Score in 73848>Question Details

vkcmiller, Home Buyer in 73848

Hi I'm Kelcie and I live in Oklahoma. I am looking for a lender who could help me get a mortgage with a credit score of 602. Is this possible?

Asked by vkcmiller, 73848 Wed Nov 28, 2012

Answers

1
Kelcie,
There are not many lenders who will give loans with a credit score that low. Do you have cash saved up to use for your down payment? If so, you may want to consider using that to pay down those med bills and build your credit score back up! You can usually negotiate settlement amounts and pay less than what is owed. Then, save your money back up. The next time you have enough for a down payment saved you may also have a better credit score!! In the meantime I would also consider contacting a lender who can guide you along the way, and then when you are ready you will already have a good relationship build with them and can move forward with your home buying! If you would like me to refer you to an agent in your area that can help you find a lender I can do that! Email me at sbarrows@kw.com and I will help however I can. I wish you all the best luck!!