Jimf10468, Home Buyer in Lanoka Harbor, NJ

Hi. I live in Lacey Township NJ. I own my house outright and appraises for roughly 300-350k. Want to do a few improvement projects and wanted to do

Asked by Jimf10468, Lanoka Harbor, NJ Tue Oct 8, 2013

it by borrowing from equity in the house. Only problem is I have some old student loan debt which I am working on repaying but due to that and some other negatives on credit report my score is roughly 550-608 depending on which credit agency. Can't seem to get anyone to even consider a loan? Any recommendations? Would be willing to get a hard money loan or whatever I know I'll be paying a higher interest rate and I accept that. Any tips or ideas please let me know. Thanks.

Answers

1
We specialize in helping people with difficult loans most lenders cannot touch, if there is a lender that can do this loan for you chances are I know them.. Email me or visit our site I would love to go over your situation in more detail and refer you to a lender that can help..