Credit Score in Show Low>Question Details

Jo L Tsosie, Renter in Show Low, AZ

First time home buyer... looking for a home for my growing family.. apartments are no longer cutting it out for us... i have good credit but

Asked by Jo L Tsosie, Show Low, AZ Mon Sep 16, 2013

currently a stay at home mom while my husband works and has no credit.... is there any way we still could be able to recieve a home loan??

You may be able to get the loan if you can qualify yourself. The only way to find that out though would be to talk with any local lender.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
You should talk to a lender to find out about it. There are loan programs for less than stellar credit. You didn't mention if your husband has bad credit or just no credit. I would suggest talking to a lender about the FHA or USDA programs. If you have a significant down payment you might be able to find a Seller Carry also. If you would like a list of lenders call me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
My husband currently has no credit at all. I am the only with the good credit score but no job as the bank told us.
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
If you have little to no credit, then you'll just have to use one of the financing programs that only requires 50% down.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hi Jo,

Sometimes folks look at their credit report and think it's the worst in the world, when in reality with some FREE help, they could improve their score in a matter of months. If you are interested, I am able to review your husbands credit report and see if there are any ways to improve his credit scores so you can purchase a home.

My contact information is below.

Lisa Markham
Envoy Mortgage, Ltd.
NMLS# 947738 / AZ# 0921717
"No Credit" is different than "Bad Credit" if your husband has no credit then some lenders will consider alternative sources of credit such as rental agreements and utility bills. Call a lender in your area and see if you qualify.

J.R. Thrasher
I can help you to build some credit quickly. I'd be happy to discuss with you.