Credit Score in Philadelphia>Question Details

Miadelmarys02, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Espero en seis meses o menos comprar casa y necesito saber requisitos?

Asked by Miadelmarys02, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jul 16, 2014

Answers

2
Mandeme el numero de contacto a mi email para poder ayudar. glengrealtor@yahoo.com
I will teach you the RIGHT way to buy a house. I will also teach you how to save and invest your money the RIGHT way so that retirement isn't just a dream.

I am going to charge you for my expertise. My consulting rate is very expensive but occasionally, I do help people in need that REALLY want more out of life than working to pay taxes and never having enough to retire.

I won't charge you anywhere near my consulting rate but I will charge you the bare minimum for my time. My time is very precious to me just as your time is precious to you. To learn more about me visit my blog site: http://www.millionairemakeradvisory.com.

You can contact me through the blog. If you decide to accept my offer, bring a notebook to take notes. I will only repeat myself ONCE! I do not speak Spanish so if you need to, bring a translator. There will be a lot of material to cover but if you want a home bad enough you WILL and CAN do it!
Sounds "awfully" generous of you !!! Are you trying to toy with this person or take advantage of the individual ? Your web-site is "not published" !!!!
Flag Thu Jul 17, 2014