Credit Score in 92649>Question Details

Arsanios Sal…, Real Estate Pro in Huntington Beach, CA

Does anyone know of a good lead generation program?

Asked by Arsanios Salamah, Huntington Beach, CA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

11
Bill Eckler-Florida,’s answer
Perhaps the best lead source of all for our location is via open houses. The people that attend are either active or passive buyer themselves or know someone that is cinsidering buying or selling.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
Email me I can refer you some business let me know the cities you work in..randall@thelendersnetwork.com
As the owner of the company I have been approached by innumerable companies with various lead programs. Their models are essentially all the same - we'll flood you with 99%+ garbage, but somewhere in that junkheap will be a real lead. If you have time to sort through all that you're probably in the wrong business.

The best way to generate leads is to work your sphere of influence. Another is to find ways to get people to ask what you do in social situations so it won't seem like a sales pitch. And instead of telling them how great you are, tell them why you got into the business and why you chose the company. It won't seem like a sales pitch and allows you to talk about what you do after being asked.

Trulia's advertising used to be a good way to generate business, but it's become another waste of time. However, answering questions in this forum in a way that makes you stand out is a good way to pull in business.
Hello Aranios,

I have found Trulia to be the best value.

I have received leads just by posting blogs and answering questions.

There are many sites out there that want you to pay up front, and commit to a contract. I prefer to pay as I go, which makes Trulia my pick.

Much success to You.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 4, 2013
One of the best ways I have seen is the Mike ferry System....
It gives you leads for free... scripts are free.... but the work is all yours...
Its one of the best... its free and it just takes.... a ton of hard work...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 2, 2013
Trulia is a great lead generator!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 2, 2013
Open Houses are free and the buyers and sellers come right to you. Leadsenders is a good one for prospecting for expireds. Trulia is ok. I get a ton of calls and emails but I have yet to turn one of them into a deal. Farming is always good. You might not get a transaction right away but it is good to market yourself locally.

All the best.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 2, 2013
Yes! Trulia I highly suggest their mobile ads! I also recommend Market Leader as a back-end CRM to nurture your leads. The Trulia leads drop right in!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 21, 2013
There are many lead generation companies and like the answer below, they may send you a lot of prospects, but not necessarily qualified or ready to go.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 1, 2013
I think you're on one of the best right now.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2013
Don't buy into Trulia or pay for their leads. They are not worth the time or money. Spent your energy and money sitting open houses, keeping your website up to date and direct marketing. Trulia leads are a complete waste of money.
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
Would you be able to elaborate on that? I try to get my name out there and network but what can I do to actually get leads that can become clients?
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013
Create a website. A good one. With tons of content.

Build it from the ground up in such a way that it targets three major keyword phases:

#1) YourTown Homes

#2) Homes for sale in YourTown

#3) YourTown Homes for Sale

Target the entire thing from the title tag all the way down to the way you name your images in a way that optimizes the site for those three keywords. Worry about getting it to rank for "YourTown real estate" WAY down the line. It's not as good of a keyword.

Then, put lots of video of YOU on the site so that people can start to get to know you. Them seeing you in video offering up information about YourTown and how to either get the best deal as a buyer in YourTown or how to get the best results as a Seller In YourTown will build trust with the prospects. It's better than door knocking...which has proven time and time again to be very effective.

Make sure that you create some type of mini-training video series that they can only get if they trade their email for the course. Once they are on the list, develop more videos that they get which are of interest to them. Put all that into an autoresponder so that they start getting it in sequence once they sign up.

Everything on the website should add a prompt to have them call you. If they do call you after all of this....they've pre-vetted themselves and will be much further down the line in the process of the sale and they will ALSO be far more committed to the idea of doing business with just YOU.
Web Reference: http://plymouthhomes.tv/