Credit Score in 33936>Question Details

Rosalinda Ba…, Real Estate Pro in 33972

Are there any local credit repair companies I can refer people to?

Asked by Rosalinda Barrientez, 33972 Fri Nov 15, 2013

Answers

5
I'd be happy to help.. Our company helps people with credit issues get approved for a loan with the lenders we've partnered with.. I may be able to get them approved now, if they need to increase their scores first we are all credit experts and will be glad to help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 15, 2013
-
-
The problem is with that, from many years of experience, its a waste of your time as bad credit people generally won't invest the time, effort and costs required to fix their lives.

They expect it to be free or they think they can write letters to the credit bureaus and fix their issues on their own. We in the know...know those letters go right into the garbage when the 3 reporting agencies receive them!

Here' a simple test:

Ask them to take $500.00 and open a secured credit card at a Bank. I believe you'll find that 99% of them won't even complete such a basic first step to help their selves re-establish credit.

---
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 15, 2013
Go to http://www.WorldsBestCredit.net and check out the Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair Resource

The publisher of the credit repair has been in business for 20 years, A+ rating with the BBB, and offer money back guarantee.

Text “MYBESTCREDIT” to (617) 299-7297 for
FREE Credit Report & Credit Repair Info
If you have a specific mortgage lender you like to deal with, then take them in for a report history to be done. The lender is the best to advise your client regarding poor credit or no credit. Primary Residential Mortgage, Rick Llaka or Janie Wilder are great pro's at giving specific direction to the client.. The client needs to be proactive in the case of honesty and diligence. Most do not have the money to pay a credit repair service. Most outstanding debts can be bought down by the client themselves for pennies on the dollar.

If there is no credit then the client will need to go to their personal bank or credit union and get a secured credit card and only use a quarter of it a month and pay it off. Within a couple of months have them apply for a Walmart and Target card. Same deal is to only use a quarter of it and pay it off. They have to use these cards and pay them off each month. They can probably be approved for financing within 4-6 months.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2013" By Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web Access to MLS: "Search like an agent with minute by minute updating."
http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com
I don’t send prospects to credit repair because I can’t control what the “credit repair expert” tells them to do. Disputing accurate information in a credit file in order to get a mortgage is a serious felony, it is no less of a crime than altering income on a pay stub or lying about something on the loan application. So if you refer them to an expert and they commit mortgage fraud, what is your position in the crime? Co-conspirator? Mastermind?

My position is that the credit repair industry caused the meltdown, not the sub-prime mortgages, even those bad boys had minimum standards that were compromised by credit repair. You guys want to stop the problems in our industry? Then stop helping prospects commit fraud.
Are there legitimate credit repair companies? Maybe, but none of the dozen or so reps that solicit me every week fall into that category.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
I answer questions about financing real estate based on my decades of experience dealing with mortgage underwriters. This answer is my personal opinion, has not been reviewed or approved by the company I work for. I do not offer legal or tax advice, if you need answers from an attorney or CPA find one knowledgeable in your local market.