Credit Score in Dallas>Question Details

Natalie R. P…, Other/Just Looking in 75219

Are our credit scores high enough for a home loan yet?

Asked by Natalie R. Palombi, 75219 Sat Oct 20, 2012

My husband & my Vantagescores are 745 & 650 respectively, with annual income of $77300 & our monthly debt payments are $1000.
Is it possible for us to be approved for a home loan yet?

Actually as long as you have a 620 credit score you can get a conventional loan with 3% down with some lenders. I know several lenders that offer these loan products, visit our website I can refer you to a Lender to pre approve you, and an agent if you need one.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013

Your scores are decent. You should be okay, you won't know if you qualify until you sit down with a Mortgage Broker who will qualify you based on your income, assets,k and debts.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Broker of 10+ years

We also have DIY Packages available.

If those are real FICO scores pulled from a mortgage lender, than yes, you meet the minimum requirement for an FHA mortgage. If you would like to speak more about your options, costs and payments please give me a call. I would be very happy to help you!

Joseph Pytcher
NMLS# 69474
Good morning Natalie,

If those credit scores are FICO scores then it appears you're good to go for qualifying for a mortgage loan. Most Lenders today require a minimum credit score of 640 to qualify for mortgage financing.

I recommend that you get a referral to a Local Mortgage Banker to get thoroughly Prequalified. The Mortgage Banker will pull a proper FICO credit report with scoring from the three major credit bureaus and analyze the credit along with your Income and Assets to determine which loan programs you'd qualify for.

Good luck to you on your journey to Homeownership!
Trevor Curran
Hi Natalie,

I am pretty sure you guys score will be able to get a home loan.

You can email me at I would be more than happy to email you my lenders contact to get your home loan process started.

JP and Associates
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hello Natalie,

I am very interested in assisting you and your husband in making your dream come true; however, in order to best serve your needs, I would need to speak with you and gather more information.

Please contact me anytime, to include WEEKENDS and EVENINGS so that we can further discuss your real estate goals, which will enable me to formulate a plan suited to your needs.

Providing Solutions Because...Your Move Matters!

Michael L. Brownstead, GRI
Ebby Halliday Realtors®
8920 Coit Rd., Ste. 100
Plano, TX 75025
Hi Natalie,

Please contact me and I will refer you to our Lender with Homewood Mortgage,
he can answer all of your questions.

If you like I can email you some listings of homes for sale too.

Jan Absolom/JR Premier Properties.
Web Reference:
Yes as far as your credit score is concerned you are qualified...
Much more is involved for a mortgage than just credit scores HOWEVER based on what you stated sounds you MIGHT be approved. Only way to determine contact a mortgage broker complete a loan application.

If you require a referral contact my office and if you don't have a Realtor feel honored work with you .... where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Dallas homes for sale Dallas Tx…

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
News Personality On Air Radio Show
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
I believe so. Call any lender of your choice and get pre approved for free. Then pick one of us and get your home. :-)

Turtle Creek Realty