Credit Score in 60517>Question Details

Rachel, Home Buyer in 60517

Anyone with information on repairing credit reports and scores?

Asked by Rachel, 60517 Sun Jul 8, 2012

I have been in the process of trying to repair my credit reports and scores since April. I have researched the dispute process for months, and have not gotten very far. I have also tried working with Lexington Law to help repair my credit, but it was extremely expensive and not very helpful, so I canceled their services. I am trying to get my scores high enough to obtain an FHA mortgage as soon as possible. I have done everything possible that I can do on my own. I have paid off every single late and collection payment (caused by health issues) that I had, and have paid the accounts I have on time. Is there anything else I can do? Does anyone know of anyone that can help me with improving my credit score as soon as possible? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Answers

4
Kelly Ward’s answer
Hi Rachel,

Questioning the validity of a debt is not a Federal offense. We are licensed, bonded and registered as a Credit Service Organization and help hundreds of people in your situation.

Allied Credit Solutions can help repair your credit if you cannot get qualified for a loan. We offer a "true 100% money back guarantee," and our program is a MAXIMUM of 180 days. We use Federal Law and your consumer rights to help you. Once we get a negative item off of your credit, it will be off permanently. We don't send out dispute letters like credit repair companies, we investigate the validity of the debt with the creditors, collection agencies, banks, etc..........

I can do a "no obligation" consultation with you to help you with the next steps in your credit repair process.
Our website address is http://www.alliedcreditsolutions.com

Kelly W.
National Account Manager
Allied Credit Solutions
800 901-8122 ext 206
Kelly@alliedcreditsolutions.com
Don’t dispute accurate information on your credit report in order to get a mortgage, that move is a felony and if you get caught won’t need a mortgage for maybe 30 years or so.

Keep the balances on credit cards below 25% and keep making all payments on time.
Finally find a local lender that uses CreditExpert, the legal method of tweaking your debt structure. You can find out more on this program on my blog: JamesSimms dot com

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
I have a partner company, American Portfolio Mortgage, who can help you with improving your credit report and scores. Please contact me if you would like more information.
Joanne Sworan w/ Real Estate CSO is a great resource for repairing credit:

http://realestatecso.info/Home.html

she is a friend of mine and a Realtor in the Lemont area but mainly works for her credit repair company. Very smart. Teaches a lot on the subject to Realtors across the state. She will take excellent care of you.

If you are working with an agent ask what they recommend as it is part of our jobs to help you get to where you need to go.