How To... in Cook County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kirsten Priz…, Real Estate Pro in 34104
Kirsten Prizzi answered:
I am trying to add review for the same agent who sold my house and then buy me a new one but the system let me write one review only. can I write 2?
you should be able to write a new review if for a different property.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 27, 2015 How To... in 60804
Noah Seidenb…, Real Estate Pro in 60202
Noah Seidenberg answered:
How can I find the name & telephone numbers for expired MLS Listings?
Tax records, snail mail, there are many ways.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 14, 2015 How To... in Chicago
Hezrell Vasq…, Real Estate Pro in Valley Stream, NY
Hezrell Vasquez answered:
"Built" date is incorrect. Correct date is 1994. How do we get this date corrected?
Good evening,

Try to contact trulia customer service via email for further assistances.

Best regards,
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 17, 2015 How To... in Northbrook
Noah Seidenb…, Real Estate Pro in 60202
Noah Seidenberg answered:
Why my condo is no longer available on the web site?
I would talk to your Realtor. I am a Realtor in Evanston, Wilmette, the North Shore. If you need help, let me know.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 10, 2015 How To... in 60091
Raleigh Homer, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Homer answered:
how do i find out if its a lien on my property at 2145 E 98st?
It's a lot easier to just use a title company, especially when it's a higher-end property that requires a major investment and you have money to spare.

If you want to find out yourse ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Feb 11, 2015 How To... in 60619
Ruth & P…, Real Estate Pro in 95030
Ruth & Perry Mistry answered:
I have had issues with plugged gutters for a year and have put in work orders to have them cleaned I dont
You are right the association should fix the walls and gutters.
Pretty soon you are likely to have lo mold, and start getting sick.

As Don, below indicated get a lawyer or write a l ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 16, 2015 How To... in Palatine
cathysmith135, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE
cathysmith135 answered:
Where can I find a apartment in chicago il with bad credit?
That's a great question. I would suggest contacting a company that advertises apartments for rent. That's basically the only way you'll be able to find one that fits your needs. I hope ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 7, 2015 How To... in 60637
Kay Lee, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL
Kay Lee answered:
How do I find if there is a lien on my home in Chicago at 651 E. 92nd Street, Chicago, IL 60619
You can find out if a house has a lien for free at
It has property records for most of the home in the US that covered liens, ownership history, mortgage and even tax i ... more
3 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 11, 2014 How To... in 60619
Bev West, Real Estate Pro in 80634
Bev West answered:
How can I find a seller who is willing to be the bank for the sell of his/her property?
Talk to some Realtors. A lot of them have access to hard money lenders. Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 22, 2014 How To... in Chicago
Michael Pitt…, Real Estate Pro in Arlington Heights, IL
Michael Pittman answered:
How can I rent an Apartment with poor credit and and no co-applicant, Im looking for Apartment in the nw suburb areas of, Des Plaines, Mount Prospect?
This may be a challenge. You may need to submit a letter to the landlord explaining your hardship and show what you have done to improve the situation.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014 How To... in 60016
Trulia Custo…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Trulia Customer Service answered:
How can I change my email address?
Hello Ming and Steve,

Nathan from Trulia here. Please follow the steps below to make changes to your email address, personal information, and more:

1. Log into your Trulia acco ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2014 How To... in 60612
B.J. Tregoni…, Real Estate Pro in 60053
B.J. Tregoning answered:
How do I find a agent specializing in Oak Park, IL and Jefferson Park in Chicago?
I would love to help!
Bj Tregoning
Organic Realty
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 12, 2014 How To... in 60647
Jeff Nobleza, Real Estate Pro in 60640
Jeff Nobleza answered:
how to evict tenant?
Erik Miles is a great lawyer with reasonable rates you can talk to. He's at 312 854 8092 or
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 9, 2014 How To... in Oak Park
James Payne, Real Estate Pro in 30189
James Payne answered:
I am acting on the behalf of my younger brother who has a two flat bldg. in the Englewood area of Chicago, Ill. and by some niave actions on his on
Get a lawyer, you will probably not win without one. These sound like weasels and know what they are doing. Going it alone will just delay the solution. From my experience, as soon a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013 How To... in Englewood
Manuel Brown…, Real Estate Pro in 60640
Manuel Brown (312) 600-5710 answered:
Recently my partner and I were asked to leave our apartment after living there for the past 7 yrs.
Dear Renter,

I am so sorry to hear the situation you are in. This year alone I have helped two people whose buildings were sold and the new owners were asked them to vacate. I am g ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013 How To... in 60626
Kelly Miller, Home Owner in Santa Ana, CA
Kelly Miller answered:
Can I rent an apartment with bad credit?
Yes you can. Moreover, you are a military personnel which is an added advantage. Most of the landlords would not disapprove your situation and some of them who do would demand a higher ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012 How To... in 60644
Just Looking, Other/Just Looking in Illinois
Just Looking answered:
sq. footage of my house is incorrect. The one the government is using for RE taxes in cook Co., Ill. How do you remeasure,what is included?
If this is helpful, in Lake County IL they use the exterior dimensions of the home to determine square footage inside the home. This can mean the actual dimensions are off a bit if you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012 How To... in Mount Prospect
Joe Schiller, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Joe Schiller answered:
I'm thinking about starting a property perservation business, but I was told the best way to go was through the banks to get the jobs.
go work for someone else you have no idea what your talking about..humble yourself a little bit
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jul 19, 2012 How To... in Chicago
1 2 3
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
John Nash, Broker in Wilmette
John Nash
Sharon Kubasak, Agent in Orland Park
Sharon Kubasak
Orland Park
Mark Reum, Broker in Crest Hill
Mark Reum
Crest Hill
Shirley Chada, Agent in 60451
Shirley Chada
Home > Illinois > Cook County > How To... in Cook County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer