Property Q&A in College Place : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
would like to rent please send Phone number to
Use the Contact the Agent button on the listing, but be very careful. This seems really low to me and there are many scams that appear here and on other sites too. Do NOT sen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 29, 2013 Property Q&A in College Place
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Walla Walla County > College Place > Property Q&A in College Place
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer