Foreclosure in College Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rusty Taylor, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Rusty Taylor answered:
What if I'm renting this property right now today?
If the house goes into foreclosure the latest info says that the bank still has to abide by the lease.
My best advice is to call Tyler Dunn at 404-279-4021. He is a real estate attorne ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012 Foreclosure in College Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Fulton County > College Park > Foreclosure in College Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer