College / Glen : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Coyotebluemo…, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA
Coyotebluemoonrising answered:
Do I need to pay a property tax if I buy manufactured home with cash-pay the whole amount off.?
I own a manufactured home on a permanent foundation in a mobile home park. I pay rent to the park for the lot. I have been billed both for property taxes AND DMV fees on this home sin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 8, 2016 Home Buying in College / Glen
Randy Stoker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Randy Stoker answered:
mobile sold never transferred out of my name/ just found out tax not paid for 6 years/ lady that I sold 2 died 2 years ago and the son refuses to pay
Call a real estate attorney immediately! You will need professional help to navigate through this situation.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Feb 17, 2015 Home Buying in College / Glen
Michelle Har…, Real Estate Pro in Fair Oaks, CA
Michelle Harrington answered:
hello, can i see more pics and what is the last price and what about the distance between this area and down town of sacramento
Better than more pics how about going to the home for a showing? I would be happy to set up a time to show you the home. The list price has just been reduced $10,000. It is now $285, ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014 Traffic & Public Transportation in College / Glen
Sue Archer R…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Sue Archer Reynolds answered:
i have bad credit but how if i pay for 12 month in one time
First, even without trying to rent, you would benefit from working on improving your credit. My 'Go-To' person here in the Sacramento area is Heather Champlin at Blue Water Credit. She ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013 Rentals in College / Glen
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > College / Glen
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer