Home Buying in Cobleskill : Advice

change location

cancel or


Earl Boyer, Other/Just Looking in Cedar City, UT
Earl Boyer answered:
Do you have to pay sales taxe when you buy a home ?
Check with your State Tax Commission and with any local taxing authority. Many states are seeking ways to increase their revenue and are applying some sort of a transfer tax. It may be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 8, 2010 Home Buying in Cobleskill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Schoharie County > Cobleskill > Home Buying in Cobleskill
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer