Clinton : Advice

change location

cancel or


Patrick Thies…, Real Estate Pro in Elmhurst, IL
Patrick Thies SFR, CNC answered:
selling our house to our son. Do we need a lawyer if so what for?
Some areas use attorneys for closings and some use the title company. Title needs to be pulled, paperwork drawn up, transfers recorded etc. I would find out what is most common for y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 27, 2010 Home Selling in 53525
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Rock County > Clinton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer