81520 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kenji Inui,  in Irvine, CA
Kenji Inui answered:
Our tennent just offered to buy our home and be the leander, we live in Colorado, this house is in a different county.
If your renter wants to purchase the home they should acquire a home loan and purchase your home. If you feel like they are special and should get some kind of concessions or credits y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 11, 2015 Financing in 81520
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer