07014 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
A house in my neighborhood is in foreclosure proceedings, but not yet finalized. Can I offer a short sale offer to the bank?
You can't do anything unless the seller initiates the short sale request, and/or authorizes you or one of the realtors to speak to the bank on the seller's behalf. Going directly to th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 22, 2015 Foreclosure in 07014
thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
Should you be truth full with a back ground check? Reason is this question has caused a lot more denied jobs & rentals for being honest.
Ed, if a background check is being done, being honest and forthcoming to me is the best way to deal with it. As long as you are sincere and not trying to hide something, you still have ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 24, 2015 General Area in 07014
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Passaic County > Clifton > 07014
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer