Foreclosure in Claymont : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Steve Quinta…, Real Estate Pro in Albuquerque, NM
Steve Quintana answered:
What if my name is not on the morgage but is on the deed, and I want to keep my home and pervent for closer and my mate is not paying the morgage.?
You need a lawyer to analyze your situation. Every fact must be determined and a lawyer can do it. If you think a lawyer is too expensive, join Prepaid Legal Services for $28.00 per m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 29, 2010 Foreclosure in Claymont
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Delaware > New Castle County > Claymont > Foreclosure in Claymont
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer