Market Conditions in City of Sunrise : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sharon K. We…, Real Estate Pro in Plantation, FL
Sharon K. Welker answered:
What happens when you want to sell a house you are upside down in?
you can do a short sale. if you need help call me in the office to talk about. 954 236-7009 we have an attonry office who will handle the short sale. the bank will pay their fees and th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 9, 2014 Market Conditions in 33313
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Broward County > City of Sunrise > Market Conditions in City of Sunrise
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer