45248 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Edith Karoli…, Real Estate Pro in Glenview Northshore,...
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
how can i sell my house?
Connect with an experienced local Realtor, to see your home, to present to you what their marketing and advertising strategy would be, show you comparable properties currently on the ma ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 31, 2011 Home Selling in 45248
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Hamilton County > Cincinnati > 45248
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer