Property Q&A in Chaptico : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gwen Coleman, Home Buyer in Williston, FL
Gwen Coleman asked:
Do I have to get my son's father permission to change my name on the deed and put his name on the deed if I am doing a quit claim deed? I want to add my son's name to the deed of a house that is jointly own by his father and I. I am going to quit claim deed, do I have to have his father's permission in order to do this?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 18, 2014 Property Q&A in 20621
Coleman, Home Buyer in Leonardtown, MD
Coleman asked:
How does one remove their name from a deed of a property that is paid for. I was told that all I needed to do was have a new deed made up. How does one remove their name from the deed of a property that is already paid for. I want to remove my name and have no more financial obligation to the property, I was told that I could…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2014 Property Q&A in Chaptico
Norma Hald, Real Estate Pro in MD,
Norma Hald answered:
Is the home located at 25502 budds creek rd, chaptico, md still available for purchase?
This home has been withdrawn from the market.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 1, 2012 Property Q&A in Chaptico
Matthew T. S…, Real Estate Pro in Perry Hall, MD
Matthew T. Smoot (Asso. Broker) answered:
Buying a house w/partner old deed stated joint tenant with survivor rights. Refinanced and new deed reads joint tenants only.
The previous deed is no longer in effect. With joint tenancy ownership you automatically have surviorship rights. Therefore, if your partner died you would get the home and not your p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 22, 2012 Property Q&A in Chaptico
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Saint Mary's County > Chaptico > Property Q&A in Chaptico
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer