Chandler : Advice

change location

cancel or


David Pham, Real Estate Pro in Garden Grove, CA
David Pham answered:
I have a home worth about 250,000 and need to downsize is there a way i could get a loan for the new house before i sell the old one

If your DTI (debt to income) qualifies, it will be very straigth forward. In case you have limited incomes, there are some lenders that will approve you a loan contigent on s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 18, 2011 Financing in Chandler
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
my home worth 250, 000 is paid for do i still need a bridge loan?????
If you are relying on the equity of your current home to purchase the new one, then you may. Funding on the new purchase has to be fully in place in order for it to close. T ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 7, 2011 Home Selling in Chandler
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Warrick County > Chandler
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer