Home Buying in Central Richmond : Advice

change location

cancel or


Richard Tref…, Real Estate Pro in 92111
Richard Trefflich - Click Here answered:
I am 65 and want to buy a home with my IRA, which is matured. Will I be able to use that money to buy a home without penalties?
If you want to take money out of your IRA to purchase a property you will not be assessed penalties because you are over 59 and 1/2 years of age. However you will be taxed at ordinary ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014 Home Buying in Central Richmond
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jennifer Rosdail, Agent in San Francisco
Jennifer Rosdail
San Francisco
Heather Stoltz, Agent in San Francisco
Heather Stoltz
San Francisco
Oggi Kashi, Agent in San Francisco
Oggi Kashi
San Francisco
Robyn Kaufman, Agent in San Francisco
Robyn Kaufman
San Francisco
Home > California > San Francisco County > San Francisco > Central Richmond > Home Buying in Central Richmond
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer