Financing in Central Falls : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Hannah Flieg…, Real Estate Pro in Larkspur, CA
Hannah Fliegel answered:
I have a bad credit but I wanna fix it and get pre-aproved so I can by a house,what can I do?
You can work with a credit repair professional to help you repair your credit, rebuild your credit rating and get on a good budget so that you set yourself up for success. Good luck!
... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 3, 2009 Financing in Central Falls
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Rhode Island > Providence County > Central Falls > Financing in Central Falls
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer