Property Q&A in Central Business District : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jirius Isaac, Real Estate Pro in Kenmore, WA
Jirius Isaac answered:
What is the best way to get a accepted Real Estate [Buy,Lease,Rent] Transaction Hypothecation Process affirmed and administered away from error`s?
I would say you have to talk to any good real estate broker & you have a few of us here to choose from.

Good luck to you in any case
Jirius Isaac

Isaac Real Estate Team
Champio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 13, 2013 Property Q&A in Central Business District
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Seattle > Central Business District > Property Q&A in Central Business District
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer