Property Q&A in Central : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Colin Simpson, Real Estate Pro in Wayzata, MN
Colin Simpson answered:
this property has been vacant for 10 yrs when is the City going to do something with it?
Call 311 if you live in Minneapolis and let them know. They'll come and resecure it!
When Henn Cty is going to do something is a gpod question! The City put a hold on it that has ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013 Property Q&A in Central
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Hennepin County > Minneapolis > Central > Property Q&A in Central
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer