Centerbrook : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


RonS, Other/Just Looking in Concord, CA
RonS answered:
How do I get information on the home on Charles St, that is now bank owned. I am interested in purchasing home in Chester CT Thanks!
If it's not listed for sale, typically, you don't. If it is, call the listing agent. If it's not, I suppose you could try to contact the bank but every call I get from someone wanting i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 15, 2015 Foreclosure in Centerbrook
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Middlesex County > Centerbrook
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer