Using Trulia in Centennial : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kyle Foster, Real Estate Pro in Englewood, CO
Kyle Foster answered:
how do you report someone who is posting fraudent postings and trying to scam renters?
Report it to the county police department. These people should not be allowed to continue in our profession.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 3, 2015 Using Trulia in Centennial
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Arapahoe County > Centennial > Using Trulia in Centennial
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer