Celebrity Homes in 60657>Question Details

rmonice, Home Buyer in McAdenville, NC

living in a condo of one bedroom is most important to have a shower courtin or a glass door

Asked by rmonice, McAdenville, NC Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

9
I've found that the floor gets all wet!

Have you thought about getting a ROD and a CURTAIN?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
I assume you're inquiring about how much a glass door might add to the resale value of condo, right? Not much by itself, but it's a nice upgrade if you're planning on doing more to the bathroom, such as new tiles, vanities, steam shower, etc..
As per value added, the glass door does look nicer as long as it is clean. It looks sharper and has more of a WOW factor. If it's dirty and the soap/water crud/scum are all over the glass, it can be quite an abhorent site. The shower current is a cheaper option and can be changed over time at a lower cost.
glass door with a steam room
Not sure what your question is. Let me know if you might like some help in your search
Personal preference. This isn't going to add or detract value from your condo. But find that my taller buyers hate glass doors over a tub if they have to duck to get into the shower. If glass goes all the way up in a stand-alone shower, that's another thing.
I don't think this will affect market time or value. Some people like soaking tubs and some people like a big shower. If you are the one living there, put in what you like.

Best of luck,
Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
Glass door is always better but more expensive