Mbr, Renter in Lee County, FL

does anyone famous live in cape coral florida?

Asked by Mbr, Lee County, FL Tue Jul 13, 2010

Answers

9
if Oprah, OJ and Madonna, own home in Miami, then all the more good reasons to own property in
Cape Coral.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 13, 2010
Star Island in miami is your best bet and Fisher Island also. They both have a good lot of celebrities that own
properties including Oprah and Madonna. Miami has many very prestigious areas with celebrity homes.

-Wain Berry
David Wain Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 13, 2010
Abner Sinwatty lives there.
A long time resident on Porpoise Dr.
He is noted for writing the biography of Abner Sinwatty.
:)

Take a trip to the Cape Coral historic society or the chamber.
http://www.CapeCoralFLHomeSearch.com

Jason Gunias lives in Cape Coral.....He is awesome! One of the best.....
I did hear once that a country singer had once owned property in Cape Coral. Not sure if that particular singer is still a resident or not.
Luis Tiant - Cuban pitcher who played for the Red Sox, Yanks and a few other teams - owns a cigar shop in Cape Coral and Naples. I believe he lives in Ft Myers.
I heard from several people that Brian Urlacher from the Chicago Bears has a home here in Cape Coral.
It depends on what your idea of famous is. The drummer (Shannon Larkin) from the nationally known recording group Godsmack lives in Cape Coral but if you're not into hard core rock music then you may not know of them. That is all that I know of in Cape Coral, however there are quite a few famous people that own homes across the river in Ft Myers. The bassist for the band AC/DC owns a GINORMOUS home in Ft Myers as well as a few professional athletes. There are no Madonna's or Oprah's that I'm aware of though.
Not sure of the answer on that one. There are many famous people that do own vacation homes in SW Florida though.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329