Thiru80565, Home Seller in Brooklyn, NY

I want to buy a property in a familiar place but am from india i want someone who can act on behalf of me till i come me 918056512860

Asked by Thiru80565, Brooklyn, NY Thu Dec 26, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Below is my contact information. I may be able to help you.

Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 30, 2013
I may be able to help you. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Winston Maragh
250 Park Avenue South | New York, NY 10003
Mobile 347.631.4330 | Fax 917.262.7371

Sales + Rentals. Knowledge + Guidance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Hi Thiru
not sure what you mean by act on your behalf. when do you plan on being here in the united states,
are you coming to brooklyn, new york. what do you mean by familiar place? are there particular
streets that you know? please send me your direct email so we can discuss more exact details.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer