Getting approved with bad credit.If I have the income and down payment but bad credit why can't I get approved for a home loan?? My husband and I make annual $65,000. He has been with his company for almost 10 years.
You don't necessarily need to have good credit, but you certainly wont get approved for a loan with bad credit. The home or how much or little you want to borrow have little to no bearing on that.
You generally need to have the following in order to be considered for a mortgage"
-stable employment and verifiable income- usually at least a 2 year history of being employed in the same line of work
- established credit with no judgments outstanding or collection accounts and at least a 620 middle credit score for all borrowers - although in some instances you could potentially get approved as low as 580
- money saved up for a down payment and closing costs
your best bet is to speak to a local lender and be prepared to provide paystubs, bank statements, and tax info so you can find out what your options are... more
Hi Andrea! Carol at Trulia here. I have edited your Trulia profile to show you as a landlord instead of homeowner. This will allow you to claim your rental listing and reply to your lead emails from your Trulia account. You can claim your rental listing as follows:
1.) Hover over your picture on the right hand side of the screen and click on My Listings
2.) Click on the Orange button on the far right that states Add Listings
3.) Select the option for For Sale, Rental, or Sold
4.) Enter the address, MLS number, or your email address to find the listing5.) Check the box for the Address you want to claim
6.) Then click the box - I certify that I am the listing agent for these listings and agree to the Full Terms of Service
7.) Add to my listings
Also remember to add your Zillow or Postlets "lead router" email address to your Trulia account so that the leads will route to your Trulia account. You can add the alternate email address to your account as follows:
1. Log into your Trulia Account with your email address and password
2. Hover over Your Name in the upper right hand corner of the page and click on Profile from the drop down menu.
3. Click on "settings" tab in the upper right of page
4. Click on the title Email Addresses & Facebook Connect. Add the additional email address you want. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Be sure to look for it and verify the alternate email address. You may need to check your junk or spam email folder.
If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here: https://trulia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us... more
I recommend you contact Bob Presley with homestar financial at139 E Felton Rd, Cartersville, GA 30120 phone (770) 387-3400, he will get you prequlified for a loan and will advise you what loan options are available to you. If your score is not where it should be he will help you get to the score you need to get qualified. After you are pre-qualified for a loan I would love to help you find a home, hope this helps you.
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact me.
Keller Williams Signature Partners
Are you working with an agent, if you are not I would love to help you list your home. It needs to be listed with FMLS or GAMLS through an agent to show up through this web site. Hope this helps you, let me know if you need help through this process.... more