Carrollton : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I purchased a home over a year ago and it is on your we'b site for sale still. What can I do to have it removed.?
If your property was listed with an agent, ask him/her to remove; or direactly contact customer service Keep in mind that the property may appear on ot ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 6, 2012 Home Ownership in Carrollton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Pickens County > Carrollton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer