Foreclosure in Cape Haze : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


blaison samu…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
blaison samuel answered:
can an association force a foreclosure on a property in the association?
Yes! Unfortunately, the association has the power to foreclose the property if you are not paying their dues. At this market, if you dont have any equity then normally, they will send ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 12, 2009 Foreclosure in 33946
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Charlotte County > Cape Haze > Foreclosure in Cape Haze
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer