Financing in Cape Canaveral : Advice

change location

cancel or


Robin Ricker, Real Estate Pro in Titusville, FL
Robin Ricker answered:
Can I do a short sale and roll the differnce into a new property?
No you can't. If you short sale, it will be at least 2 years before you can qualify to purchase again. You can not roll the difference in what you owe on your current home to the n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 1, 2011 Financing in 32920
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Brevard County > Cape Canaveral > Financing in Cape Canaveral
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer