44721 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Karl Hershbe…, Real Estate Pro in 44718
Karl Hershberger answered:
What happens if the sellers don't sign my mutual release form after I was not approved for a loan. They never made me deposit any money.
Joe did you make the contract contingent upon successful financing? You may need to consult an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012 Home Buying in 44721
Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
My buyers have a contingent contract on a property. The listing agent wants to put the prop. as "Active" in MLS to get showings again. Can?
It depends on your MLS rules. If they allow that and if you have the contract signed as contingent or concurrent.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 15, 2011 Home Buying in 44721
Don French, Real Estate Pro in Canton, OH
Don French answered:
If an agent changes the mls status of a house to pending, does she definitely have a contract?
If you contact the local Board of Realtors they will help you determine what ethical issues, if any, may have been violated and they will assist you in filing a complaint. Realtors are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 20, 2009 Home Buying in 44721
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jose Medina, Agent in Canton
Jose Medina
Christine Vick, Agent in 44720
Christine Vick
Tyson Hartzler, Agent in 44278
Tyson Hartzler
Home > Ohio > Stark County > Canton > 44721
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer