How To... in Cambridge : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Legra001, Home Buyer in Cambridge, MA
Legra001 answered:
I want to turn my two family house in Cambridge into a one family. I live in one apartment and my daughter lives in the other.
My father owned four duplexes on a street here in San Diego that was built as a street full of duplexes next to a neighborhood of houses. Over the past 50 years I have seen numerous con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 26, 2016 How To... in 02138
Javier Monti…, Real Estate Pro in Covina, CA
Javier Montiel answered:
I recently provided a review for Matt Scafidi, who provided excellent legal services in the selling & buying of our homes. Only check 1 star vs

It might be best to contact Trulia customer service.

1 (888) 466-3501

Good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 5, 2015 How To... in 02142
Bill Patters…, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
Bill Patterson answered:
what is involved in condoizing a two family house (currently co-owned)?
Hi DK,
First, speak with an attorney. You will need to go through a few legal steps before doing anything.

Next, bring some agents in to look at both units so you can get prices. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 6, 2010 How To... in 02139
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Cambridge > How To... in Cambridge
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer