Financing in Calumet Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mack Alsaidi, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Mack Alsaidi answered:
I want to sell my home to my son. The problem is he is a first time buyer with bad credit. are there any programs that can help him?
You can contact my lender. His name is Brad Boden and his number is 773-983-5190. Please let him know where you got his info from.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014 Financing in 60827
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Calumet Park > Financing in Calumet Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer