Calipatria : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Pro in California
Sheryl Arndt answered:
I bought a property in California before I got married. I have just short-saled my home. The title was only
Hello Jellyfish, You may buy a home now as it has been three years since your short sale of your home. I will need the address of your short sale home to get the exact date on paperwork ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012 Home Buying in 92233
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Garrett Thill, Agent in Brawley
Garrett Thill
Sandy Valenzuela, Agent in El Centro
Sandy Valenzuela
El Centro
Home > California > Imperial County > Calipatria
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer