Financing in Byron : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tony Garcia, Real Estate Pro in Wilmington, NC
Tony Garcia answered:
LCL I have a home, paid off, value 250k. need 30k equity loan, turned dwn by banks, poor credit any suggestion?
You can do an FHA loan (score will go down to 580). Do a 15 year loan- so the mortgage insurance is the lowest. Also would look at premium priced loan (where the bank pays for the clo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 23, 2015 Financing in 48418
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Shiawassee County > Byron > Financing in Byron
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer