Burson : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Valli Lopez, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Valli Lopez answered:
how do I remove a second deed of trust on a foreclosed home?
Title can do it for you, what is the property address and I will have it done for you

Valli Lopez
NMLS 980530
619-916-9595 cell
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 27, 2016 Home Buying in Burson
Donna Koplen, Real Estate Pro in Angels Camp, CA
Donna Koplen answered:
Where is the Burson Community Center located?
There is not a Community Center in Burson
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 13, 2010 Parks & Recreation in 95225
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Calaveras County > Burson
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer